Monday, March 7, 2011

weekend






When I was working more often I used to dream of a day when weekends would seem like a treat. That day has come and I find myself, along with many other 9 to 5ing folks, longing for Friday to arrive; and arrive it always does. Friday night Landen and I went for sushi and then saw the King's Speech. It was love at first sight. I feel as though it may have been the best movie I have ever seen, so good in fact that I got home from the theatre and tried to download it (shhh) right away. So good. Saturday was a lazy day including an [unsuccessfull] trip to the mall followed by pizza and games at my lady friend's cozy home. All in all, quite a success.

Lately I have been loving pictures of made beds. They can be so pretty.

Happy Monday; one down, four to go.

V. xo

No comments: