Saturday, February 26, 2011

spoon!

On Saturday Landen and I went to my sister's house for a few hours and we had such a nice time. There is something nice about driving to a big, beautiful home in the country when you live in a small condo downtown. My nephew, who is 2, was dying for a snack. He kept saying he wanted a snack that he could eat with a spoon. I thought it was so adorable and that it would be so funny if I chose what to eat depending on which utensil I wanted to use. He ended up having applesauce which is a very good choice.

Today I'm dreaming of a homework-less life. Reading week has come to an end and the realities of the student lifestyle are being felt once again. Marguerite Duras is waiting for me in my backpack, I suppose I should let her out.

Bonne nuit. xo

No comments: