Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to School

Well you heard it. Tomorrow (or today?) is the day my nightmares become a reality - book buying, professor meeting and French speaking. Nightmare may be a word slightly too strong for this stage setting, but it is indeed far from a dream. Last semester was one of my toughest in workload and morale which makes it that much more difficult for my eyes to see this glass half full of life. To encourage this attempt at positivity is the fact that this will be my 2nd last first day of university. At this time next year I will be a newly graduated lady and I will be staring blankly into the eyes of adulthood. It is hard to imagine this actually taking place, but I will keep reminding myself that it could be a reality if I don't succumb to my very strong desire to drop out of school and get a head start on homemaking and the career in the service industry that is oh-so-appealing... So school it is then.

Tonight the Fleet Family celebrated back to school with sushi, candy, and Rummy Cube. It was just what the doctor ordered, though the sleepless night that I am experiencing at the moment is not.



Dreaming of sweet dreams,

Sleepy V. xo

No comments: