Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years List

I've never been much for New Years Eve, a feeling I assumably share with many others across the nation. Along with these less than fond sentiments about the night in general, I have also never been one known to make New Years resolutions. In thinking about this, and being asked the question a lot recently with my response consistently being no, I have decided that it is funny that I don't make New Years resolutions because it would fit my character so well. I love making lists and using agendas in general. So this year I am going to make a small list of things that I would like to improve upon and accomplish.

Voila:

- take more photos
- blog more often
- get more things done (like declaring a major FINALLY...)
- actually do readings for school (this will never happen but aim high right!?)
- take more time to make handmade gifts, cards, decorations, etc.
- be thankful

I feel as though these are attainable things to do. Now that they are recorded, I am in some way, as small as it may be, accountable to do these six things. I am going to really focus on the sixth. I think that it is so so very important to be thankful in life for, well everything really. I asked God to make me more thankful the other day and I have been trying to maintain the mindset ever since.

The year has been started on a very good note and I am banking on it lasting throughout.

With a thankful heart,
V. xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am particularly happy with resolution 2, and hope that you pair it with resolution 1 as well! I challenge you, one photo every post?