Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring has sprung

The joys of waking up to a bedroom full of sunlight are abundant. Alas, my makeshift bedroom curtains allow these joys to bloom at the ungodly hour of six o'clock; it is no surprise considering they consist of one oversized flat blue sheet already thinned and faded due to the golden rays that summer 2007 beheld. I'll take it though, it seems to me that hitting the hay after 10pm is becoming easier and rising in the morning is not quite as difficult now that the blazing has begun. Though it is becoming easier Monday to Thursday, Friday is now upon us, the lack of hours devoted to serious slumber are taking their toll on my un-showered, un-makeuped self. Oh well, the deficiency that was time spent on sleep but were dedicated to wandering the love-filled streets, bbq's, and live music were of far more merit than time spent in my shoebox of a bedroom. I'll admit, given the chance, my drooping eyes might scream a different story. At any rate, life is grand and ambition for the summer is driving my mood from substandard to superb - I'm coping well with the change.

No comments: