Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Je suis certaine que vous me comblez mais...

It has become ridiculously obvious to me that my life needs a shake. Not just one of a standard flavour; something exciting. I've been coasting for too long and I suppose the transient within me is itching to move on. It seems to be my typical and repeated story as of late, though it will continue to repeat until something is done in this apparently boring life of mine. Prevailing boredom aside, there are many positive things that occur daily which go un-mentioned. Consider them mentioned;

1. French class last night was fun, grammar-centered and small. I am glad my name on the list of attendance did not miss the check.

2. My most bestest friend is home and saw Aretha Franklin live which makes me like her even more. Whoa... but really.

3. I am in line to have my 2nd pedicure of life on Friday. So stoked for a foot massage.

4. In t minus one week I will be legally allowed to cross the border and order without shame a delicious bellini.

5. I am hopeful to have fun at a cool new job on Thursday?

6. My boyfriend is nice and shaved his face.

Blah blah blah... My yes is yes and my no is no... That's good enough right Jesus? Believe me when I say life is delightful. That's it, that's all.

1 comment: