Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mm hmm

There was snow on the ground this morning.

What'd I say about this week?

I really do need to get my butt in action to kick the shit out of winter. I'm not yet prepared though I did start comparing prices on sorels yesterday. The purchases will come in due time. As for now, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am about this newly draped white blanket that the grass beheld for my seeing pleasure this morning because there is nothing that would describe my joy. Not even an exclamation mark. Not even two.

<3

2 comments:

Brittany said...

seeeeeeeeeeeee?
i told you there was snow!
i wasn't just sleep-talking-random-things!

(and while you're excited... i'm not ready for it... yet. in a couple weeks? i'll not want it to STOP snowing... but right now... nope. not ready for winter. Christmas? YES. cold+snow? NO.)

have a HAPPY last daaaaay! :)

Jonarkle said...

Two explanation marks won't suffice... but a "Less than" and "three" will?


Interesting..... the snow is Less than three..... Snow < 3

I don't follow, but I will smile

Colon endbracket.