Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy-bee

This week marks the best week of my life. Holy bold statement batman... As soon as I wrote that I was like "Wow... Really!?". Well the truth is, it's probably not but I'm an emotional person, what can I say. Right now it feels like it is. At any rate... this week has been fabulous, granted it's only 12:30 on Tuesday so there is still a lot of time remaining - allowing things to go sour... HOWEVER.. I'm in full faith that they won't. Ya know when you just feel like the world is on your side? That's how I feel this week. It's like there are too many things going right for things to go wrong. What a wonderful life I lead. Now I'll tell you why.

1. Last day at Travel Manitoba = TOMORROW
2. I got a new REAL job that starts on Monday. Two weeks off PAID at Christmas anyone? Yes, thank you, I'll take it.
3. I get to bake cupcakes tonight.
4. I am leaving on Thursday morning EARLY (like while it's still dark) to visit my sister and her family in Saskatoon!!
5. Yesterday I was at the mall and there were Christmas decorations being put up. I shed a couple of tears while walking through them... No lie.
6. I'm going to a halloween potluck at my sister's tomorrow and I'm going to dress up and have so much fun. Yayyyy!!! (Brit just shit).
7. The time changes on Sunday which means that it's going to get darker sooner at night which I love because I love dark.

Great stuff hey? Wow. I'm just so happy. The only thing that would make this week better would be if it snowed. It won't though, but ya know what? You have to spread out the good stuff.

Anyways I need to do some work now but I don't even mind because after tomorrow I'll never have to update Carberry Plains Museum ever again.

Wee ooo.

3 comments:

alexa renee said...

i like you and your life.
ALSO why did brit shit?

i mean i guess that's healthy.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job! nothing like paid vacay... nothing.

oh, and cupcakes. they take the cake.

Brittany said...

BAHAHA!
alexa.
hilarious.

well... technically... v... you were hilarious first... and yes, i was super surprised when you told me you were going to dress up... 'member? the jaw-dropping... the "whaaaa?"...? haha. yes. i was in shock.