Thursday, September 6, 2007

Free Willy


Last night I watched an epic film. It's been quite a while since I've successfully sat through, and paid attention for the entire length of a movie. Last night I ruled it. I was sitting at the edge of my seat, literally, for a good majority of the film. One great element of the movie was Jessie, the 12 year old boy playing the main character who was oh so fashion. Between his Nike high-tops, skinny jeans, and striped shirts he would fit right in with the 25 year olds hanging out at Bar I these days. I even caught these words escape Landen's lips, "I'd kill for those high-tops". Interesting how a 12 year old boy in the 90's could be inspiration for a 25 year old in 2007.

In a nutshell, Free Willy was the highlight of my night last night. It was most definitely a friendship I could never imagine; an adventure I will never forget.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

wowowowow. awesome blogger.
i'm confused at how you found me, but joyously happy that i found you through the mix. well "found" as in clicked on your name. shutup. free willy.