Thursday, September 20, 2007

The face of an addict...

Wahh... I'm a big addict.


Yep, that'd be her.
Addicted to what, you may ask?



Yes my friends, it is true. In the last few months... or maybe only weeks :S I have gotten into the hit T.V. series LOST. After about two weeks I was done season one and a couple of days after that I was done season two. But season three isn't out yet!! Ahhh.... Luckily I am in close correspondance with a house full of hackers (well not really, but they mac it up PRETTY hard - hey I'm not complaining... Thank you Tiffany) so it's not a difficult feat to come by the third season well before it's released on dvd. Last night I experienced (It's not even watching, it's EXPERIENCING) the first episode . Frankly, I'm speechless. Who's kidding who, I'm never speechless. But I am in awe and evidently useless at work; The tease of an episode last night beheld is causing serious distraction and major plotting in my brain of what might happen next. I can't think about anything else...

In a nutshell, I am completely, 100%, undividedly addicted to LOST. Hmm...This addiction does resemble love in a weird way. Who needs a boyfriend when you have LOST right? I suppose I have both. Amen't I just a greedy little fisherman?

Alright, NOW I will begin my speechlessness...

4 comments:

tiffany said...

if there is one thing i'm happy about doing, its feeding the addictions of addicts.

Jonarkle said...

Heroes is the new Lost.... you are SO 2 years ago, pfft. Get with the program
(Monday 9, NBC or winnipeg equivalant... CBC? We have "Global" out here)

kNate said...

i still have the newest season sitting at my house on DVD for you.. remind me to bring it sometime.

Brittany said...

i still heart that picture.
so much.