Monday, July 23, 2007

It's been a while...

Wowee. I don't even know where to start. Since my last blog my life has changed enormously... including the fact that I no longer own a computer (Technically I've NEVER owned a computer, however, due to the fact that I was a dependant of my parents what was theirs, was mine... that is no longer the case) which means my life is also 86 blogging. Anyways... here is the breaking news of my life as of late:

- General Scrap = Done, finished, FINITO (Thanks be to Jesus).
- I am now employed at Travel Manitoba and am loving my life there.
- I moved out of my parents' house! Hooray!
- ... And am now the proud lease-holder... Tenant... Apartmentee... On River with a LOVELY lady... Who I love... named Brit.
- I am the proud owner of a one speed, metallic blue bicycle with a huge horn on on the left handle-bar. Cute.
- I have a fair sized crush on a nice boy. Nice is the key word... They are hard to find. He buys me flowers.
- As of right now I'm in diar need of another job. Boo.

I think that about covers it. Unfortunately enough I have no horror stories to report at my new(ish) job. Although quite patronizing during the events themselves, they did make for great blogs. Hmpf. (That's my neutral noise... not boo, nor horray... is there an OFFICIAL sound effect for middle ground emotion?)

Well until next time...
A dieu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adieu? more like WERE DUE for a post.

Good to hear from you again! I think about you often as there is a street in my living area called "Hebert", different spelling, but same gist. I had the idea when Chuck was over we should take a picture of us two next to it and send it out to you, mabye holding a "miss you" sign or something.
It didn't happen to say the least.