Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mequitoz.

I am completely unimpressed at the over abundance of mosquitoes in the land that is not flowing with milk and honey; Winnipeg.

This morning on the bus, a ride which is typically quite productive as I sleep for a good twenty minutes, I was more than annoyed at the hoards of mosquitoes swarming around my body. There was not a chance of me catching a wink on this bus ride. Being really sleepy, I still attempted to sleep as I was kept up last night by two pests of a different species; boys. Obviously I'm kidding, I love you boys I'm glad you kept me up :)
Anyways, it was impossible thanks to the un-ceasing attacks to my flesh by some ugly little insects. There were two worst parts to this scenario:

1. The locations on my body at which these damn insects chose to infest. During my bus ride this morning, I was the un-grateful recipient of two bites on my left foot, one bite on my right foot, one on my right index finger and one on my left cheek. Thanks mosquitoes, that's reallllllllllllly classy of you.

2. The fact that, even though I was completely stressed out by the level of itchiness on my body, I could not scratch adequately due to the overweight, middle-aged woman sitting next to me.

Yet another morning of negativity for me. I'll blame it on working at General Scrap. If I didn't work there I would not have had to wake up that early, and catch that particular bus with those particular (and choosy about their choice locations of biting) mosquitoes, beside that particular woman. General Scrap strikes again. After today, only three more days... well two.. I think I'm coming down with something and will end up calling in sick tomorrow :P ... Shame.