Monday, February 21, 2011

Van-lan-tines

On Friday night Landen and I had a Valentines party and it was so much fun! We invited a bunch of people but its funny, it ended up, as it usually does, that it was us and our favourite friends. There were about twenty of us, and it was so nice. We drank red [spiked] punch and we ate so many treats I almost exploded [with happiness]. It was the first party we have had in our home and I think it was a success! Hooray!

The rest of the weekend was equally lovely, Saturday was the laziest of days, but deservingly so as it was my first day of reading week! Well, I guess technically today is the first day, as it is Monday, but on Saturday I felt like I was truly entitled to a day of Glee, pizza and a painfully adorable movie called happythankyoumoreplease. Watch it, you won't be sorry.

I have decided to take this reading week for what it is truly meant to be. A refresher. I started off this morning by checking some pretty blogs, making myself a delicious latte and baking bran muffins. Next on the agenda is reading a novel it has been hard to tear myself away from, which is actually for school believe it or not, and a trip to the gym.

A lovely day and a happy reading week to me and to you!

V. xo

No comments: