Monday, March 21, 2011

sleepless

I can tell I am nearing end of semester by my sleep patterns more effectively than looking at my agenda. It is two weeks from the end of school, 12:20am and I am wide awake. Quelle surprise.

My sister hurt her back last weekend and got news recently that she has herniated a disc. This is not ideal considering she birthed her second child in January and her first is a few months over two years. Today Landen and I brought dinner to her and her family and my two year old niece was being hilariously two. The funniest thing she said was, "Mommy has big milks and Daddy has little milks". I'm glad my milks didn't get the analysis.

Is it bedtime yet?

xo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm reading this blog at 11:54 PM after just coming home from the library... is it bedtime yet? I don't even know anymore...